Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello World!

I am terrible at this whole blogging on a regular basis deal but I come baring news! Wicked exciting news that I have jumped on the bed about, seriously ... I did last night ... and my husband, Peter, hasn't left me yet, good sign!

Announcing Elbie!! We are expanding our family to 3. Next weekend we go pick up our little 11 week old Tibetan terrier. My mom called me last night and said "you can't have a puppy!" Oh contraire my dear mother!! I really think she was just so used to telling me "No you can't have a dog" for the past 20 something years that she forgot I now live in my own apartment with a boy and soon a puppy!!! Mom will be excited once she meets him :) Who can help but love this face!?


2 comments:

  1. he is so so cute!! how did peter agree to this? haha and i love his name!!totally adorable! how big will he be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter is excited too!! This dog is such a dude ... and also loves to make people laugh he is a wicked ham! He is said to reach about 30pds ... but he is big for his age and has huge paws ... so we'll see!! :)

    ReplyDelete