Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shelves and Such

As described Here, with Elbie's help, Peter fixed up the shelf for my kitchen cabinet.... so simple but it makes such a difference!

Our Coffee and water bottle cabinet...  Before...

And After!!!

So as I mentioned Here Peter has been talking and planning and researching making a shelf type cover for our T.V. ... he found some that he liked Here, we don't currently have $3,200 to spend on a T.V. shelf. So thank you Horchow for the good ideas ... and the longing I now have for one of the beautiful T.V. shelves on your website!
Have no fear, Grandpa Thomas is here! Grandpa Thomas ... how to describe this man, we brainstormed one night and he had the unit built the next! Now we are just trying to figure out our paint, stain, and doors. Do I want full doors, half, desgin, no desgin ... ? The possibilities are endless, which is great and also not. *insert Peter pulling out his hair here as I change my mind 438594 times.*


And the next project ... our bed. Going for a mix of This and This


No comments:

Post a Comment