Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Change is a comin ...

This Saturday I have the privilege of doing a 2 week old baby photo shoot. Then his big brother who is 1.5 years old, and then the family and a family friend. It is kind of a lot for one morning! But it promises cute children and a great family! It will be a fun challenge for sure.

In other news I am really trying to get my Photography up and running, this weekend I will be investing in a new computer and Lightroom ...  I seriously haven't been able to sleep with the excitement, call me a nerd it's fine!! I have a decent amount of shoots lined up ... I am a happy girl :)

Also, Peter just got a new job (he will blog about that and I will let him ... I just have to say how proud I am of my husband *waving my pom poms*) We are also looking at apartments in the city! Who knows when that will happen, but change is a comin in the Brandt house, and is being whole heartedly embraced.

No comments:

Post a Comment