Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

A country wedding

The first of our many July weddings was at Rockwood Manor in Dublin, VA. It was a hot but beautiful day!! After we realized that the wedding was 5 hours away ... for some reason I thought it was 3 lol, we buckled up, drove and sang our hearts out ... Peter changed in the parking lot (this is becoming a road trip pattern of ours). 


This was the first time Peter met a lot of my girlfriends from work, it was such a pretty wedding and so much fun spending time with all of these people I love! It was also nice to be a guest and not the photographer for a change, don't get me wrong I love being the photographer, it was just a wonderful change of pace. Of course ... I couldn't help but take a few pictures of the day. 

Welcome to the wedding that pinterest built! If pinterest was around when I got married I would have been in big trouble! But in all seriousness, Amanda's ideas and the whole day was so perfect it should really be in a magazine! 































No comments:

Post a Comment