Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Day in the Life of Elbie

Blogging about my dog? Well yes I am :) I'm not going to lie sometimes this little guys pushes our buttons like non other. There are times that I swear he does things just to see our reactions, ie the other night... I woke up in the morning to find our laundry, which had been put into the washing machine the night before, was all over our living room ... as I huffed and puffed under my breath I turned around to see Elbie sitting watching me with his head cocked to the side. Why in the middle of the night he had felt the need to get up on our washer and pull out all the clothes is beyond me! If only this dog could talk ...


One of his many favorite things, only falling behind staring at himself in the mirror and and army crawling under the bed, is laying and watching the train go by.

He is lucky he's cute ... and often makes up for his crazy behavior by sleeping on your lap like in the picture above.

Remember that time Peter didn't want Elbie allowed on the bed ... oh well this was what I witnessed this morning. I have to get up earlier than Peter in the morning, when I came back into the bedroom today Elbie had taken my spot in bed, head on my pillow, cuddled up next to Peter, happy as a clam!


Not going to lie, I'm loving my life, my messy apartment and the 2 dudes that keep it interesting, fun, and messy along side me :)

1 comment:

  1. You ask the question, and I quote, "Why in the middle of the night he had felt the need to get up on our washer and pull out all the clothes is beyond me!" What I want to know is how he even got up onto the washer, how he got in the washer, and how you didn't hear any of this :) I can't wait to meet this infamous fiend.

    ReplyDelete