Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pup's Perspective "My People took me to the Beach!!"




My People took me to the beach!!!


I've never seen sand before ... but I realized pretty darn quickly it was super fun to dig in!! My people took me in the water ... dude the ocean is cold!!! So to get back at them I moved as much sand from the beach onto their blankets as possible ... I even tried to bury Rachael. We'll see if they try that funny ocean business ever again!


After some swimming and trying to chase sea gulls, digging to my hearts content ... I just lounged and caught some rays ... life is good for me ... although word to the wise... don't stick your nose in the sand and inhale, you would think someone would have thrown me a bone and given me a heads up here ... although hey ... I'm not saying I would have listened to the advice ... I like to do what I want but that's neither here nor there ... I learned the hard way.
Overall I'd give the beach a 9 out of 10 I loved the sand, sun and watching (crazy) people in the ocean... But I'm gunna have to take a point away because I would have enjoyed more freedom to run ... I SO would have caught one of the annoying sea gulls!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love this dog. it seems so fitting that you would get a dog like this.. like you were made for each other or something : ) he's so cute, and he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete