Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The crazy things that happen to me

So I decided that I will sporadically tell some funny stories from my life. I am 24 and have already worked multiple jobs, Including but not limited to: catering, loss prevention, door to door sales, sales for a radio station, assistant in high school special education, government contracting... I have a few interests in life, can you tell?
So because of all of these random jobs, mixed with the fact that I have lived in 4 different states (and multiple places within those states), been engaged twice, (to the same man) married that man (insert huge smile here)  moved into a new apartment (and gave it a face lift) all in the past 4 years. 

Just so you know what your dealing with ... I just naturally have weird things happen to me. Example: One time, last year sometime when I was traveling often between Massachusetts and Ohio to visit Peter) I was sitting in the airport and a young woman with a baby started talking to me... I commented on how cute her baby was next thing I knew I was holding him and she had left the airport for a smoke... when her plane started boarding I started wondering if I were in some TV show or if the mother had abandoned her child with me ... don't worry she came running back as her plane was boarding.

Stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment